Cathy L. Antonakos
Cathy Antonakos is a lecturer at SNRE. She currently serves as a research area specialist for UM School of Kinesiology. Her work involves data analysis for social science and behavioral research studies. Antonakos has worked as a data analyst at UM's Institute for Social Research, School of Social Work, Schoolf of Public Health, and the School of Nursing.
- Rackham Spring/Summer Grant, The University of Michigan (2002)
- OVPR Faculty Award, Preliminary / Small Scale Projects, The University of Michigan (2001)
- Institute Fellow, Rackham Summer Interdisciplinary Institute, The University of Michigan (2000)
- Janet Gatherer Boyles Endowed Clinical and Carl Pursell Endowed Nursing Research Award, The University of Michigan School of Nursing (2000)
- Effect of pelvic muscle exercise on transient incontinence during pregnancy and after birth
- Changes in physical activity beliefs and behaviors of boys and girls across the transition to junior high school
- Environmental and travel preferences of cyclists.
- Intensive care units, communication between nurses and physicians, and patients’ outcomes
- Development of the child/adolescent activity log: A comprehensive and feasible measure of leisure-time physical activity
- Member of the American Statistical Association (2014-present)
- Reviewer, Frontiers of Architectural Research (2014)
- Reviewer, International Journal of Psychogeriatrics (2014)
- City of Ann Arbor Stormcorps Volunteer(2013-2014)
There is no content at this time