Interviewing Tips & Skills
- SNRE Tips and Tools
- Do's and Don'ts
- Top Resources for Tips
- What to Wear
- Phone/Skype Interviews
- Post-Interview Follow Up
- What to Look for When Researching Your Interviewer (from usnews.com - blog by Heather Huhman )
- Glassdoor.com gives you a free look at reviews and interview questions at over 27,000 companies.
- SNRE's 10 Most Commonly Asked Interview Questions
- SNRE Career Services Interviewing Workshop (PowerPoint Presentation)
- SNRE's Sample Behavioral Interviewing Questions
- Behavioral Interview Questions and Answers 101 (Jeff and Mike: The Interview Guys)
- Mock Interviews. Set up your appointment with SNRE Career Staff by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We offered personalized Mock Interviews based upon position descriptions.
- SNRE Students: Need a quiet room to do a phone interview for a job or internship? E-mail: email@example.com and ask for a room with phone capabilities, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a speaker phone
(safer bet than a cell phone which can drop your call), and
do a test run with equipment.
- Questions to Ask Employers During An Interview
- Job Interviewing Resources (Quintessential Careers)
- Effective Interviewing by the UM Career Center
- STAR Interviewing Technique (Situation or Task, Action, Result) by Quintessential Careers
- Second Interview Tips
- Body Language: TED Talk on Power Posing/Body Language for Success
- Phone Interviewing, Behavioral Interviews and Case Interviews by the UM Career Center
- Ace Your SKYPE Job Interview: 14 Smart Tips
INTERVIEWING DO'S & DON'TS
- Job Interviewing Do's and Don'ts
- Phone Interviewing Do's and Don's
- Second Interviews: Do's and Don'ts (Quintessential Careers)
POST-INTERVIEW FOLLOW UP
If you have any comments or feedback about any of the resources listed on this website, please send an email to email@example.com . We welcome your comments!