This section provides information about completing your degree program. If you have additional questions, visit the Office of Academic Programs (1520 Dana).
Need to know the degree requirements for your intended field of study?See below for details.
- Behavior, Education, and Communication
- Conservation Ecology
- Environmental Informatics
- Environmental Justice
- Environmental Policy and Planning
- Sustainable Systems
- Landscape Architecture (Three year program)
- Landscape Architecture (Two year program)
Still deciding what classes to take? Find course descriptions and syllabi here. Talk to your advisor about choosing electives that best meet your curricular needs.
Ready to register for classes? Click this link to enter Wolverine Access.
Deciding on a Masters project, thesis, practicum, or dissertation?
- Click here to find out your options.
- Looking for ideas? See our list of current and archived Master's projects.
Looking for a form? Download from the list below.
- Change of Faculty Advisor or Field of Study Form [PDF]
- Petition to Substitute or Waive Degree Requirement [PDF]
- Independent Study Request Form [PDF]
- Request Industrial Ecology Experiential Learning Credit [PDF]
- NRE 538 Statistics Replacement List [PDF]
- Grievance and Appeal Procedures [PDF]
Can’t find what you need? Click here for the forms, handbooks and policies.
- Rackham Academic and Professional Integrity Policy
- U-M Statement of Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) Approval for Human Subjects